Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,249 (€1,386) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)