Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,476 (€1,378) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (about 1 hour ago)