Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,835 (€1,550) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)