Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,112 (руб 60,273) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)