Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,389 (руб 74,649) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)