Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,764 (руб 71,905) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)