Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,500 (руб 14,534) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)