Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,071 (руб 83,455) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)