Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,198 (руб 83,336) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (25 minutes ago)