Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,364 (руб 98,763) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)