Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,574 (руб 84,686) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 35TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)