Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,829 (€1,608) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)