Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,886 (€1,455) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)