Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,981 (€1,486) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)