Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,486 (€1,687) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)