Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,533 (R$ 4,555) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)