Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,277 (R$ 4,310) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)