Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,875 (R$ 4,092) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)