Cost of living comparison between Vitória, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,179 (R$ 893) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)