Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,730 (R$ 5,396) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)