Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.287 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,316 (2,233 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)