Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.697 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,971 (1,924 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)