Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.417 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,774 (1,875 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)