Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,371 (18,937₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)