Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,938 (28,494₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)