Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,704 (€1,550) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)