Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,791 (€1,668) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (38 minutes ago)