Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,680 (€1,460) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (40 minutes ago)