Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,287 (€1,187) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)