Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,987 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)