Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,668 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)