Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,205 (€1,356) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)