Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,187 (€1,465) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)