Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,830 (€1,344) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)