Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00830 INR / LAK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,280 (15,700,800 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)