Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.469 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,034 (2,548 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)