Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.928 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,071 (2,077 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)