Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.955 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,313 (2,303 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)