Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23164 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,532 (58,416 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)