Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,347 (381,472 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)