Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,615 (Mex$ 22,591) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)