Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.861 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,852 (1,549 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)