Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,925 (руб 54,656) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)