Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,287 (руб 50,777) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (33 minutes ago)