Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.887 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,658 (kr15,308) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (30 minutes ago)