Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,436 (19,368 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (42 minutes ago)