Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42229 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,288 (130,923 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)