Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42633 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,152 (176,276 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)