Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45470 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,501 (185,838 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (40 minutes ago)