Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,769 (18,749 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wuhan costs 元2,999 (about 1 hour ago)