Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,179 (€1,752) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)