Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,562 ($2,379) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)