Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,334 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.520 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,690 (C$2,928) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)