Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,825 (CH$1,025,352) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)