Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,482 (CH$191,800) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)