Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10420 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,348 (CH$1,087,842) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (34 minutes ago)