Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09779 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,442 (CH$955,563) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)