Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,414 (€1,347) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)