Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,959 (COL$3,930,952) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (32 minutes ago)