Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,948 (COL$3,002,592) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)