Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,875 (€1,368) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (27 minutes ago)