Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,597 (€1,402) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)