Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,757 (115,212 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)