Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 417%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,829 (Bs 31,870) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (34 minutes ago)