Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.557 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,720 (Bs 32,748) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)