Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,456 (CH$955,245) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)