Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10706 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,731 (CH$800,769) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (33 minutes ago)