Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,706 (CH$1,168,676) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)