Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,312 (CH$219,919) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)