Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,007 (€1,744) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)