Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,756 (€2,132) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)