Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,275 (23,113₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)