Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨38,814 (15,763₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)