Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,764 (¥198,264) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)