Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,881 (¥191,785) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (43 minutes ago)