Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,951 (¥197,954) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)