Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,077 (¥193,762) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)