Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 113% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,237 (€1,861) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)