Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,426 (€1,996) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)