Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,984 ($248) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)