Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,238 (ARS $19,375) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)