Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,463 (ARS $30,887) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)