Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,314 (ARS $6,392) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)