Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,650 (Php80,537) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)