Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,146 (Php87,237) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)