Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,715 (Php78,166) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)