Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,275 (21,006 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)