Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,280 (20,169 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)