Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,727 (18,920 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)