Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,330 (16,324 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)