Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,893 (21,928 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)