Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.433 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,413 (3,150 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)