Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,405 (₩397,629) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)