Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,095 (₩2,791,754) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)