Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,301 in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)