Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,602 in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)