Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,257 (руб 87,881) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)