Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02888 INR / MNT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,827 (2,382,896 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 2 hours ago)