Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 INR / MNT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,737 (3,027,025 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)