Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02772 INR / MNT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,625 (2,439,408 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)