Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,111 (₩1,314,106) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)