Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,181 (₩1,504,935) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (34 minutes ago)