Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,927 (₩1,786,975) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (33 minutes ago)