Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨92,248 (47,893 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)